Installing the Coram Shower POD is Easy !
The walls and base of the shower pod are supplied in two sturdy cartons, which can easily be manoeuvred on site up stairwells and through doorways to the exact location.
The pod is robustly constructed from GRP (glass reinforced polymer) and can be fitted by one man in the simple stages shown below.
Position and fit the fixing batons to the wall then locate, level and fix the base.
Slot the side panels to the base and fix to the back wall batons, using the spacer provided to ensure that the correct gap is left for the back panel.
The back panel can then be slotted into position and secured with a single screw.
The front edges of the side panels can then be secured to the side wall batons and the fixing screws will be concealed by the door frame.
A special mounting plate is factory fitted to the pod wall, which means that on site you simply need to connect the mixer to the hot and cold feeds with the valve nuts. On the reverse of the mounting plate flexible pipes hang down the back of the unit and these can be accessed via the removable panel at the front of the base to allow easy attachment to the piped supplies with the push-fit connectors provided.
The built-in valve is factory fitted, which means that on site you simply need to connect the mixer to the hot and cold feeds on the reverse of the valve and connect the shower hose via the bulkhead.
The rest of the shower fittings are then simply screw fixed.
Coram's shower doors have been designed to be faster and easier to fit than any other on the market, which is why Coram has become a leading provider of shower enclosures to trade installers and the general public too.
Each shower door is supplied fully assembled, so that on site all that is required is to fit the handle and then install it using the wall channels as shown below.
Height of Pod - 2275mm
Coram Pods can be purchased without Mixer Bar and Riser rail for electric shower fitment
- Fast to fit in under 5 hours maximum
- 100% leak proof - guaranteed by Coram for life
- No tiling to do, just fix to the wall and it's done
- 800mm x 805mm max external size
- Just 3 connections - Hot / Cold and Waste water pipe
- Modular construction makes it easy to install
- 2275mm height from floor of Enclosure
- Can be purchased without Mixer Bar and Riser rail for electric shower fitment
- Bar Thermostatic Mixer Valve as standard, so no scalding and safe to use
- 0.25 to 5.0 Bar pressure required
- Riser Rail, hose and shower head fitted as standard
- Comes with Coram Door
- Showroom In Bridgenorth in Shropshire is available for showroom visits ( we will need to book you in )
- Virtually maintenance free once installed
- Lead time typically 7-10 working days
Mainland UK (Monday - Friday) - £12.96
Highlands & Islands - £19.98
Northern Ireland - £19.98
Southern Ireland - £19.98
Europe - £75.00
Rest Of The World - £399.96
Please contact us
directly for personalised shipping quotations.
Please Note. Next working day delivery is 3pm (Excluding Saturdays & Sundays)
If in doubt please call us.